Network Leadership for Collective Well-being and Liberation
Are you part of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Change Leadership Programs? This leadership network was especially designed with you in mind!
The Community Change Leadership Network (CCLN) is an emerging network of community organizers, health practitioners and nonprofit leaders committed to advancing a culture of health rooted in racial equity and systemic change across our communities.
We connect participants from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Change Leadership Programs (CLP) and alumni across programs to start collaborative action and learning that advances the Culture of Health and builds towards collective healing and liberation.
What is the CCLN?
What we care about
We care about the health and well-being of the communities that we call home.
As an emerging network of health practitioners, community organizers and nonprofit leaders, we are using our collective wisdom to develop solutions to the very real health inequities issues facing our communities today.
What we do
- Connect people across the different programs around specific issues to accelerate peer learning and explore opportunities for collaboration,
- Foster relationship building with folks working across intersectional areas of work on issues like health, gentrification, education and more,
- Leverage information and resources to fund our community through our Network Activation Fund,
- Apply our collective wisdom to develop solutions to the very real health inequities facing our communities today,
- Challenge the role that white supremacy plays in each of our lives while centering racial equity and inclusivity, and
- Host and develop member-led sessions aimed at building community, sharing leadership and shifting mindsets, so that we may all feel empowered to invest in the equitable solutions that nourish and sustain our folks.